Why should you experiment you may ask?
Because it's exciting! Because your work has potential! Not every app is successful in the App Store - going viral or makes millions. However, you never know what's next in line for success. The only way to find out is to put it out into the world!
And YOU have the power to make it happen!
Who is this for?
This course is for developers - the unicorns who can code! Especially if you are looking to:
- Explore entrepreneurial opportunities
- Expand personal portfolio
- Bring new ideas to your current employment
Perhaps you are not a developer yet, but are on your way to becoming one - you can use this course as a preview to your upcoming adventures!
What you will learn?
- Navigate an abundance of ideas and choose one to start your experiment
- Explore ways to define, design, develop and distribute your creation
- Discover how to follow-up, reflect and loop back into your experimental cycle!
I am a software engineer & interaction designer with an entrepreneurial bug. Always experimenting with ideas of my own and helping teams around the world to realize theirs. I'm happy to provide guidance for developers and non-tech superstars with the whole process from inspiration to execution.